WANT TO CREATE POSITIVE CHANGE?
AT ACRE IMPACT INVEST, YOU WILL.
We’re a global charity, working to find solutions to complex humanitarian problems through research and innovation. We fund and support work that goes on to shape the way in which people across the world are supported during a crisis.
ARE WE A GOOD MATCH?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE SAME THINGS WE DO?
- That outcomes for people affected by crises need to improve.
- That people have a right to quality humanitarian action, informed by robust evidence.
- That research and innovation should always be undertaken within a responsible and ethical framework.
- That evidence must be made widely available and accessible in order to achieve the greatest possible impact.
- That collaboration and partnership, including with people affected by crises, improves the quality, impact and uptake of research and innovation.
- That creativity, exploration, and informed risk-taking is crucial to learning and bringing about change.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR STRONG WORKPLACE CULTURE?
We think that work should be an inspiring place to be. You’ll be expected to give your role your all, with energy and dedication and you’ll be encouraged and supported at every turn. We’ll give you the freedom to run with new ideas. We’ll collaborate. We’ll congratulate. We promise you’ll develop your skills along the way.
We’ll want you to be at the top of your game. You can expect to have access to a range of professional development opportunities that will encourage you to grow and thrive in your role. You’ll come on some inspiring away-days, where your input into strategic decisions will count, and where you can let your hair down with colleagues. Depending on the role, it’s quite possible that you’ll experience some international travel too.